IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU...
1. Did you date someone from your school?
Not in my senior year, no.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
3. Did you car pool to school?
No. I rode the bus.
4. What kind of car did you have?
Oldsmobile Starfire, though I didn't get my driver's license until after I'd graduated.
5. What kind of car do you have now?
2005 Honda Civic Hybrid
6. It's Friday night...where are you now?
Probably at home, maybe out playing games or watching a movie somewhere.
7. It is Friday night...where were you then?
At a football game in-season, possibly at basketball games or dances during basketball season.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
Chores for my grandmother - see, no driver's license. I lived in a fairly rural area, and if you didn't have a car, you didn't have a job.
9. What kind of job do you do now?
10. Were you a party animal?
11. Were you considered a flirt?
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
13. Were you a nerd?
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
Suspended twice - once for fighting (freshman year) and once for tobacco use (junior year).
15. Can you sing the fight song?
16. Who was/were your favorite high school teacher(s)?
Ms. Anderson, drama coach.
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
Either in the band room or in the senior lounge.
18. What was your school's full name?
Prairie High School.
19. When did you graduate?
20. What was your school mascot?
21. If you could go back and do it again, what would you do?
Find room for wood shop and Stagecraft II. Get involved in the drama club sooner.
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
One, who was my honor attendant at my commitment ceremony to botgrrrl.
26. School Colors?
Crimson and gold.
27. What celebrities came from your high school?